Corn Flakes Christmas Wreaths
Calli, Kade, and Joyschool!
And just like *that* they were gone.
You gotta double the batch.
Such simple little things, but ohhh so good!
- Melt 35 large marshmallows with a cube of butter.
- Add 2 teaspoons green food coloring and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pour over 4 cups of corn flakes.
- Let cool enough to work with.
- Butter muffin tin and put a heaping tablespoon of the mixture in each cup.
- By putting a hole in the middle, shape each into a wreath with your fingers.
- Place small red cinnamon candies strategically in each wreath to look like holly berries.
Take them out of the freezer just before serving.